Here are the current openings:
Atelier Gérard Beaulieu is looking for a marketing coordinator specifically for the export of products from the Guardian Tanks line. This internship is for a period of one year with the possibility of a permanent position. The selected candidate will report to the Marketing Supervisor and will be required to establish a marketing strategy and plan directly related to sales outside Canada. He/she will also be required to work on promotional content and provide detailed reports on the performance of marketing efforts.
- Develop and implement a marketing plan and strategy.
- Measure the conversion of marketing efforts into sales.
- Prepare reports
- Support the sales team by providing data on observed trends.
- Market research.
- Prospecting and establishing contacts for trade shows.
- Plan meetings to report back to the various departments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or similar field (Graduated less than three years ago)
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- In-depth knowledge of Google AdWords and Digital Display tools
- Knowledge of Adobe suite software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- In-depth knowledge of the Office suite (Word, Excel…)
- English / French spoken and written
- Must be a passport holder
- Three years or less
- Health insurance
- Pension plan
- According to experience.